Why Hire a Painting Contractor?
There is nothing like a freshly painted room or a beautifully painted home exterior. Everyone likes to paint right? Not! Choosing paint colors is the fun part, but actually accomplishing the task can be another story.
Many people paint their own homes because they like to think they are saving money by doing the painting themselves. But are they? Many people also spend more money when they need to redo a less than adequate job.
When you can get all the supplies you need at the local hardware store, why would anyone hire a painting contractor rather than make it a do-it-yourself project?
Reasons to hire a painting contractor
First and foremost, a contractor is a professional, they know what they are doing so they will be able to get the best results.
- Yes, you can buy brushes and rollers at the store, but a professional painter has all the right tools.
- They understand that properly prepping the surface to be painted is probably the most important step.
- Repairing damaged areas correctly – filling holes and sanding
- Priming the walls correctly so the new paint will adhere properly and not peel off
- Knowing the right primer to use to get your best coverage
- They will protect your home and your furniture or landscape from being ruined by spills or overspray.
- They can advise you on the best kind of paint for your project.
- They are the ones climbing ladders and scaffolding – they are prepared with all the safety precautions.
- They are the ones who do the clean up, and know how to do it properly, especially when it comes to disposing of used supplies.
- They will use quality products.
- They will do the job right and back up their work with a warranty.
- The best reason to hire a painting contractor is they do all the work and you can enjoy the finished product!
Choosing a Painting Contractor:
You will want to hire a company that has great experience:
Claffey’s Painting has painted over 7000 new homes in the last five years.
You will want to hire a company that has a proven track record with many satisfied customers:
“To the staff and Crew of Claffey’s,
We just wanted to extend a big THANK YOU to the crew that recently painted our home. We are extremely pleased with the finished product and wanted you all to know we would be happy to serve as a reference for you, if you’d like us to. – Sincerely, Allen and Kim, Wenatchee, WA
You will want to hire a company who cares about their clients:
Claffey’s Painting has a commitment of excellent service to all of our clients. Each homeowner is a part of our family and we take great care to ensure that each project is comfortable, convenient and beautiful for you. Every customer is important to us, whether you are repainting the interior of your 6000 square foot home or you want that hot new color on one wall of your living room.
Serving all of King County including Seattle, Mercer Island, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, Woodinville, Duvall, Carnation, Issaquah, Sammamish, Renton, Maple Valley, Kent and Auburn…
We would be proud to serve you the next time you need a professional painter.
Give us a call for a free estimate – (425) 888-3634